Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When the Cat's Away the Mice Will Play!

Since Daddy was gone tonight, it was a free-for-all for supper tonight. The kids ate in the front of the TV with the usual grub - chicken nuggets, cheese, carrots and fruit snacks. Popcorn for dessert and a Tom and Jerry movie on the tube.

Emma was happy for school this morning, but did get upset that we couldn't stay at Lauri's to play after school. She had on a short little mini skirt and looked way older than 4. I can't believe Steve let her wear that!

I emailed Parker's teacher today just to see how he was doing. They are testing his reading and some other stuff next week to see what level he's at. In kindergarten it was at 2nd grade so we'll see where he's at this year. She also said he has a great personality.... can't believe how social he has become!

Not much else to report. Crop season (not corn and beans but scrapbooking) is getting back into full swing and I'm trying to figure out which ones I just can't miss. I'd love to go to every one of them, but I'd better see the family sometimes instead!

Going to try to post some pics again. I probably won't be successful....

No comments: