Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So Far So Good!



I know, I know. It's been forever since I posted. Just busy with life as usual.

I've been getting some heat to post some updated pics of the front porch. Here is where it's at today. Steve has been working hard and got it shingled yesterday. I'm guessing a month or so from now they addition will be started and eventually that ugly siding and trim will be gone! The rooms will be added to the back of the house. Contrary to what someone thought - no - we are not jacking the house up and putting the basement under it. The basement is going in the back with two bedrooms above it. (The back of our house is already partially underground already) We're still in discussion about if we're keeping the rock front or not??

It's almost midnight so I'm off to bed.


No comments: