Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?




Emma is a daddy's girl. She has picked up a few of my traits - moodiness, craftiness and sleeping-in-ness. She is also an outdoor girl. That, she did NOT get from me! She also loves to garden and plant stuff (not me again). This year she has her own section of the garden. She got to plant all of her favorite veggies she likes to eat - green beans, peas, cabbage, carrots, spinach. She even made herself a sign - how cute!

Sickie update - all appears to be well! After the whole ordeal with one of the medicines and the insurance company only allowing capsules, Monday night she took it in pudding and also a nasty smelly green liquid one too. She slept great that night and woke up ready for school. I really wasn't thinking she'd be ready, because Monday night she still looked awful. Last night she didn't want the pill broken up into the pudding (it must have been nasty) so instead she swallowed it with water. Gosh I think I was 10 or so before I figured out how to swallow pills. She thought she was the cat's meow after that!

Sounds like we have a full social calendar for Memorial weekend. Going back home most of the weekend - camping, fishing, picnicing and a birthday party.

Top Chef is on tonight. The only reality TV show on right now I watch. I'm having serious withdrawl. Can't wait till The Mole starts in June! (Old news, but was bummed that Skankster won Survivor)

No comments: