Thursday, April 17, 2008

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...















Well at least we haven't had snow in almost a week...of course that means rain instead. I still haven't taken the time to find my umbrella so the Care Bear one has been filling in. I look so glamorous...plus pink is my favorite color! I take Parker into TKD tonight for his promotion ceremony (where he officially gets his orange belt) and while trying to get out of the van and get the rock star umbrella open my brand new Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks Etc magazines proceed to fall right into a huge puddle. Well actually only one fell and then when I bent down to pick it up without smashing the umbrella, the other one slid right out...dang I'm good! In the mags defense, they must have some strong back covers on those things. They didn't get ruined at all!

Here are his pics from tonight. Can you tell he's a little bit proud?

FYI: No Parker was not going to the TKD studio they busted here in town - it was ran by a man who bilked a bunch of people out of money on the East Coast who then went to jail, then went into the witness relocation program because he had been associated with the mob and testified against them and then bilked a bunch of people out of money around here. In our little town, who'd a thunk? Although it's a sealed indictment, but so far that's what's been in the paper.

PSA: Do not cross the street in front of my building at work...city buses keep running people over...no I'm not kidding! I'm sticking with the skywalks and yeah for being in the parking garage!

No comments: