Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Quiet is Deafening....










**Card removed for publication in Paper Crafts' Card Creations 6.
**Card removed for publication in Cards Magazine - December 2008 issue.
Wow it's quiet around here. We are leaving for church in a couple minutes and I'm already ready and not having to pack the snack/activity bag or anything. Sounds like the kids are having a good time. We'll see how much they can talk G and G Blue House out of when they make their usual WM trip when P and E visit!

Had a great time at the crop as usual. They always give you tons of goodies and I even had my name drawn for one of the grand prizes. What's even more shocking is that Roni did too and her's was one of the first! And poor Steph didn't :-( I got a traveling organizer thingy. In theory it should help me bring less to crops....

Here is what I got done. The baby card I put together last minute so it was pretty simple. (The album was mostly completed (8 pages front and back), but I put some finishing touches on it and have just a little bit of journaling left to do). Sorry for the awful pics as usual. I really need to figure out how to run my camera and plus our house has absolutely no decent natural light. One of these days I'll actually be able to take some outside. Plus I was taking these last night so that wouldn't have helped either. The turtle card was in honor of Steph and her bad week.


No comments: