Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If You Feed Them They Will Come...

This week has seen a slight deviation in the Hansen schedule - in that I'm off Monday-Thursday to help with Vacation Bible School in the morning. I play a puppet named Nick and am also in charge of games and snacks. You feed them, so they love to see you! In the afternoons the kids are going to Lauri's. I wouldn't care if they were home, but they wanted to go there, so who am I to argue? Parker has been trading Pokemon and Emma is just uber excited to go since she hadn't gone much since last summer. Free afternoons to myself...sweet! Actually I only end up with a couple hours, because it's a busy week of baseball and soccer so I have to get them picked up early, fed and to the fields by 5 or so. I had time to make a few scrap things so check out the other blog if you want to see them.

Man this post is boring....

No comments: