Monday, June 09, 2008

Quick, Easy and Unloved




I went back and looked and I guess it hasn't been as long as I thought since I made my last layouts. I made these 3 back in March for a cover call. They had to be 8 1/2 x 11, simple, bright colors and spring/summery feel to them. Long story short...no love, so I'm sharing!

Parker update: He had said he was tired last night which is unlike him, then he slept till 7 which is not like him, then he took a 3 hour nap which is not like him. He mentioned his ear hurts. Unlike drama queen Emma he hardly ever says anything hurts on him, so we knew something was up. Steve had made a check up appt for him today, so the timing worked out well. He ended up have a really bad ear infection (I think from all the allergy drainage lately). I think his last ear infection was 5 or 6 years ago! In his checkup they also drew blood and had him wizz in a cup and he found both things quite fascinating. Maybe there is a doctor in my future after all????

I can hear it thundering...rains must be coming again....

No comments: