Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sad Soccer

Well we (mommy included) were all excited for our first soccer practice today. This was his first "organized" sports practice besides the tumbling he's taken thru Parks and Rec. It was terribly cold and windy here yesterday and the wind isn't as bad today, but it's still cold out. I didn't think to call and check their machine, so when we got there it said it was cancelled. While I was there, 5 other minivans pulled up, so I don't think any of us thought it would be cancelled. He had his soccer ball stocking hat, soccer shin guards (which he loves thank goodness), layers of clothing and our soccer ball, we were ready! So when we came home we played a bit outside. It is really cold out there, so probably good it was canceled, but I think Mommy was even more upset then Parker was! He didn't want his picture taken, so I'll try again next week.

Potty update or lack there of.... She's pretty much soaked all of undies this morning....

Off to my hometown today for a bridal shower, I love driving when it's windy... NOT!

No comments: