Friday, January 11, 2008

Party Girls




















** Tags removed for publication in Paper Crafts Christmas and More issue Winter 2008 and Paper Creations Winter 2008 issue.
**Ornament removed for publication in Cards December 2008 issue.


We are starting to hammer out our Vegas trip plans. We're staying at Planet Hollywood and planning to see a show and do some shopping. It'll be 5 crazy girls in a city that never sleeps! I'll have to be sure to take plenty of pictures of everything - without looking too touristy!



Did end up taking today off. Spent the morning doing a few craft things then I got tired and apparently drifted off on the couch for a bit. Luckily I woke up just in time to get E picked up from school, so I didn't appear to be the worst mother on earth. I didn't get as much crafting done as I wanted (I'm not suprised), but I need to get things packed up for a mega crop at a friends house tomorrow. I'm planning on doing a couple mini-albums...we'll see how far I get!

Here are a few things I made the other week. Haven't taken pics of the stuff from today yet. The Xmas stuff tin is made from the tin the KI Memories kit came in that I bought at Joann's. The tree is actually a paper mache box and the ornament is paper mache too. Sorry some pics are big and some are little, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix.

No comments: