Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You've Got Mail!

The day started a little rough. I woke with my neck killing me (My fault because I spent too much time last night on the 'puter trying to put a slide show on the side of my blog...never did figure it out!), then dumped a pitcher of juice all over the kitchen floor and then couldn't get the garage door to shut before I left this morning because of snow stuck to it. Standing out in zero degrees temps not fun!

Stalked my email today since some calls were to be going out. I did get an item picked up for a Paper Crafts Christmas special issue. Yeah! Then Steve brings home this ginormous box from work. I can't ship stuff home since the dog finds cardboard delicious.... Erin Clarkson (who works for Scrapbooks etc, Making Memories and others and does really nice work) drew my name for a RAK of scrap goodies. There was a little bit of everything and many of the things were my favorites including chipboard, flowers and acrylic stamps. Also lots of cool Heidi Grace papers and other cool stuff too many to mention. Yeah again!

Going to a crop Saturday and some of the stuff is definitely going along!

No comments: