Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust....


Parker has had another loose tooth for awhile and today while we were eating lunch he kept messing with it because he said it was very wiggly. A couple minutes later out it came! It was a side bottom one. His top ones are coming in pretty big and I'm sure crooked with my dental history. I should already start saving for braces! Emma keeps wondering when she'll lose some. That reminds me the tooth fairy needs to visit tonight.....


I actually got quite a bit done yesterday at the crop (for me) and I was happy with what I created. I of course bought a few things, but even used some of it right away. I had never been to a crop before where they put out door prizes and don't give them out.... I guess it's the new way to do things or something.... I battled with my scanner today to get them scanned/stitched and will post some in a bit. Some didn't scan the best but you can at least get the general idea. We had some heavy rain for a few minutes and of course in the midst of scanning one our power surged and I had to start over. I swear creating the page takes less time than getting ready to submit it!


It sounds like the fundraiser/dinner was a huge success yesterday. I was worried my scrap stuff wouldn't be popular but I guess a bunch of people wanted it and it went pretty high. It's amazing how many people scrap though (or want to get started). I sold a ton of stuff at my garage sale too and when I did a basket for P's school last year it did well too. Yet my scrap room is still packed to the gills...I have a serious problem I will admit it...

No comments: