Friday, September 07, 2007

Great News!

www.caringbridge.org/visit/scottdillon

Scott is officially out of his coma. He still has a long way to go, and contrary to what they show on soap operas you don't just wake up and start talking and walking. It sounds like he has been making improvements, but I know there is still a long road ahead for him and the Dillons. For those in the area they are planning a benefit to help out with expenses for him on September 29th. I believe there is a fun run/walk and that night a dinner/auction/dance. I'm not able to go but I think Steve is planning to take the kids to the dinner. I'm planning to probably make something scrappy to donate or a basket of supplies. I am going to check first to see what they think would go better. (For those of you that don't know much about Scott, he is our daycare provider's son who was in a serious car accident the beginning of May. Lauri is like a second mom to the kids and Parker and Scott were gameboy buddies. Scott just celebrated his 21st bday in August)

On the kid front, nothing major going on. Busy with soccer and Sunday School starts Sunday so the kids are excited for that. I also better start planning for E's bday party...it's sneaking up on me!!

No comments: