Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Parker Picasso Take 2....



How cute is this? Emma drew this picture of Parker today at school. I'm not sure exactly which dots are the eyes and not sure what the red dots and green circle are, but I will definitely be saving this!

They had their dentist appts this morning and since I had a new person starting for me today - I figured I'd better show up on time to meet her this morning, so Steve took the kids. He said they were good as usual. The kids love going - it probably doesn't hurt they get a prize when they are done. I guess P has another loose tooth, so he's catching up with Peyton.

Well off to watch BB and scrap...look at my multitasking capabilites! (I fell off the Hobby Lobby wagon and got quite a few cool things today. In my defense they were on clearance or on sale :-) )

No comments: