Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Batter, Batter, Swing!

P had his first TBall practice tonight. I was a little worried as he was extremely grumpy all day and very weepy before we left. I have been trying to show him how to wear a glove, but he hasn't been interested. We got there and he perked up, put his glove on and off he went. He really didn't understand what was going on most of the time, but seemed to like it ok. TBall to me is kind of slow moving, so I'm not sure if he's going to be interested in the future or not. They had to hit the ball off the tee and he didn't do so well, but he's used to hitting it off a pitch and really can clobber it then. He then ran the bases after hitting it and looked really cute in his helmet and proceeded to pass first base and went right into the dug out. He was so clueless that is was cute!

Emma stayed home with daddy and "helped" him pick strawberries. Steve asked me, "Does she ever shut up?" She just kept asking questions and talking about everything there were doing. Guess she takes after us Beymers girls in running our mouths.

I saw the top name lists for boys and girls in 2004, and Emma has over taken Emily as #1. Guess I should have named her something else, but I think she looks like an Emma! Parker was #95, so hopefully there won't be too many in his class.

Not much else happening around here out of the ordinary. I should do something productive, but will probably just sit on my duff.

No comments: